During the colder months our skin can get very dehydrated so when I heard about this amazing multi-use oil by Elizabeth Arden I knew it would really help my skin feel soft and smooth. I received this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil which has a multitude of benefits. It arrived in this gorgeous box so I would like to thank the brand for such lovely packaging!
The bottle is a joy to hold with a matte feel to it and a spray lid, this is just so easy to use and spray wherever your body needs it. I received a postcard with 8 great ways to use this oil and I have tried them all out as explained below.
1. All-over moisture – this oil really can be used all over the body. I love spraying this on after a bath onto damp skin, it soaks in really well and locks in moisture for up to 12 hours.
2. Reduces dry, rough skin – use this oil on your knees and elbows and anywhere that often gets neglected. It helps to soften dry skin.
3. Adds shine to dull dry hair – add this oil to the ends of your hair for soft silky results. Can be used on damp or dry hair and does not leave a greasy residue.
4. Post-shave moisture – for silky skin after shaving, spray your shaved areas with this oil and feel how smooth your skin can be.
5. Massage away stress – this is an oil after all so why not use it for massage purposes? You could even convince your partner to work it into tired shoulders.
6. Scent promotes a sense of wellbeing – the pleasant citrus and floral scent of this oil really does make me feel relaxed and reminds me of being in a spa.
7. Cuticle softener – use twice a day on cuticles on your hands and feet and really notice a difference!
8. Instant shine – achieve natural radiance! Mist a thin layer of the oil onto your face and lightly massage.
The formula contains natural ingredients such as grape seed oil, ginger root extract, vitamin E, olive, avocado and sunflower seed oils resulting in a multitude of benefits.
I love this oil even more than I love the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream which we all know is a cult classic and one of the most well-known beauty products in the world. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I have really noticed the difference especially in my skin. I feel a lot more hydrated and soft and the dry itchy skin I usually to get on my legs in the winter has completely disappeared. It has evened out the redness on my face and I am loads happier with the way my skin is looking at the moment. It is gentle enough for all skin types and does not clog pores which is perfect for my sensitive skin.
*I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please see my disclaimer for more information.